BVSc, MVS, MANZCVS
University of Melbourne, Australia
The University of Melbourne – Melbourne, Australia
• Master of Veterinary Studies & Master of Veterinary Science (2016 - current)
Murdoch University, Perth - Western Australia, Australia
• Masters of Veterinary Studies in Small Animal Practice (2013 – 2016)
James Cook University, Townsville – Queensland, Australia
• Bachelor of Veterinary Science (2007-2011)
• Anaesthesia Resident – The University of Melbourne Veterinary Hospital (2016-current) [Resident of the American College of Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia]
• Anaesthesia & Emergency Critical Care Internship – University of Sydney Veterinary Teaching Hospital (2015 – 2016)
• Rotating Internship – University of Sydney Veterinary Teaching Hospital (2014 –2015)
• Abstract presentation IVECCS 2017 - Evaluation of methylene blue spread following two-point ultrasound-guided transversus abdominis plane injection in a canine cadaver model. Emma Johnson, Sebastien Bauquier, Jennifer Carter, Ted Whittem and Thierry Beths.
• Accepted – awaiting publication (Submitted to Veterinary Anaesthesia & Analgesia) Two-point ultrasound-guided transversus abdominis plane injection in canine cadavers - a pilot study. Emma Johnson, Sebastien Bauquier, Jennifer Carter, Ted Whittem and Thierry Beths.
• Member of the Australian and New Zealand College of Veterinary Scientists in Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia (2016)